Our Picks

  • Weight of Silence- Heather Gudenkauf
  • The Castaways- Elin Hilderbrand

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Welcome to the New Girls!

Our 2nd book club meeting is this Thursday in Olathe @ Spin Pizza.  We have two more friends joining us this month; Breana Berroth & Shandal Loomis!  It's exciting to have more involved since we all have different taste in books.  It gives us the opportunity to broaden our "horizons" and read books we wouldn't otherwise have chosen!
I'm excited to see you all on Thursday @ Spin Pizza! 

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect timing for me! I leave for RI on Saturday so I can take The Weight of Silence to give to my sister and I'll hopefully have a new book to read on the plane. I'm always borrowing books from my sisters but I almost never have a new book for her. Thanks everybody for making a me a reader that can now share worthwhile books with her big sis!

    ReplyDelete